This list is posted today in conjunction with the Daily Primer conference call I am doing tonight. 9:15P 5/23 SHOWERS 559-726-1200 Code 474397# You need to love the little things… One day I will have an excerpt from a friends manifesto which covers this topic as well. This list is in no particular order… well lets say it is not weighted 1-100 but it was the first 100 that came to mind…. I hope you enjoy reading it and I think you should all do it. Make your list and post it here.
2. My Children
4 My Parents
5. My Brother and Sisters….
Those are the easy low hanging fruits.
6. My Health…. Funny one for right now…. many have it worse than I
7. My ability to LEARN
8. My faith (growing faith)
9. Chocolate Chip Cookies right out of the oven
10. The sound of rain
11. The smell of the beach
12. The sound of waves.
13. Having all 5 senses
14. Thanksgiving Dinner
15. A good sweat
16. The smile you get when you simple hold the door for someone
17. The feeling you fer when the clock strokes midnight on NYE
18. The incredible love I remember from my Grandmother… I hope she is proud of me
20. Moms Special Baked Macoroni and Cheese
22 The fact that my daughter has a 4.0… for ever I think
23. That I was able to be with my sons at a Roy Holaday No Hitter
24. That I have coached both my sons with my father
25. That I’m not embarrassed that I cry at stupid commercials
26. Christmas Morning at my parents
27. New Years Eve Dinner
29. Free Will
30. Popcorn at the Movies
31. The excitement of vacation
32. The little feeling you get in your stomach before you do something scary
34. Soft Pretzels
35. March Madness
36. When you know you CONNECT with someone
37. The smell of a real fire
38. How easy it is to turn on a gas log
39. That anything is possible
40. United States of America
41. When you see yourself in your kids… even though it isn’t always for the best things
42. Sleeping In… This ones a little fake I think cause I never sleep in… But I will get my to let me wake up when I’m done sleeping.
43. When my water lilies bloom in the pond
44. When the same Ducks come back to our pond every year… 8 years 😦 Only one this yr)
45. A warm Blanket when your cold
46. A cool pillow when your hot
47. Cranking the air in a hotel room… Remember the Alaska room
48. Finding a heads up penny
49. Finding a Dollar Bill on ground or more
50. Finding money in a pocket
52. Motorized Wheel Chair (Thanks Joe Kelly)
53. My Dad building the contraption to keep my leg up
54. Cooperstown Tournament
55. Thought of going to Cooperstown Tournament AGAIN
56. Buffalo Wings
57. Eating Buffalo Wings where they were invented (DH)
58. Going to Atlanta and Toronto for the Phillies World Series run in 93
59 Phillies World series championship in 2008
60. Going to the parade with Christa and the boys
61. Popcorn at the movies
62. Warm socks
63. Hitting a homerun and knowing it right away.
64. Hitting a pure golf shot
65. Having a Hole In One (1)
66. Playing Golf with my Dad and Brothers (and now son)
67. Duck Trip
70. When you laugh so hard you feel like your going to pee
71. Being at the beach with family
72. trying new things
74. Having lunch with my dad today
75. camp innabah
76. My education
77. My continuing education and growth
78. Christian leaning on me now.
79. Jayne being acknowledged for having4.0
80. Doubling with CA. Gooble gooble
81. Realizing I’m not in control
82. The numerous people that have helped me since I hurt leg.
83. My pit crew
84. Jack Nissley
85. That jm got me to like country music
86. Honeycrisp apples
87. Being at the ballpark
88. The national anthem
89. Hot dogs
90. Finishing marathon with my brothers
93. That im going to make wine with my brother
95. My surgery was a success
96. My children are healty
97. Bacon. Or just the whole pig.
98. Pizza.. Dont think I said but if I did it should be there twice.
I hope many of you do this… even if you dont post here. Its a great exercise. I would have a very difficult time putting it in order.
Thanks to everyone that reads this