Servant Leadership Found a great article and wanted to share. 10 Characteristics of a Servant Leader… Should be common sense… but unfortunately common sense is not very common:) Please read, share and live…
This list is posted today in conjunction with the Daily Primer conference call I am doing tonight. 9:15P 5/23 SHOWERS 559-726-1200 Code 474397# You need to love the little things… One day I will have an excerpt from a friends manifesto which covers this topic as well. This list is in no particular order… well lets say it is not weighted 1-100 but it was the first 100 that came to mind…. I hope you enjoy reading it and I think you should all do it. Make your list and post it here.
2. My Children
4 My Parents
5. My Brother and Sisters….
Those are the easy low hanging fruits.
6. My Health…. Funny one for right now…. many have it worse than I
7. My ability to LEARN
8. My faith (growing faith)
9. Chocolate Chip Cookies right out of the oven
10. The sound of rain
11. The smell of the beach
12. The sound of waves.
13. Having all 5 senses
14. Thanksgiving Dinner
15. A good sweat
16. The smile you get when you simple hold the door for someone
17. The feeling you fer when the clock strokes midnight on NYE
18. The incredible love I remember from my Grandmother… I hope she is proud of me
20. Moms Special Baked Macoroni and Cheese
22 The fact that my daughter has a 4.0… for ever I think
23. That I was able to be with my sons at a Roy Holaday No Hitter
24. That I have coached both my sons with my father
25. That I’m not embarrassed that I cry at stupid commercials
26. Christmas Morning at my parents
27. New Years Eve Dinner
29. Free Will
30. Popcorn at the Movies
31. The excitement of vacation
32. The little feeling you get in your stomach before you do something scary
34. Soft Pretzels
35. March Madness
36. When you know you CONNECT with someone
37. The smell of a real fire
38. How easy it is to turn on a gas log
39. That anything is possible
40. United States of America
41. When you see yourself in your kids… even though it isn’t always for the best things
42. Sleeping In… This ones a little fake I think cause I never sleep in… But I will get my to let me wake up when I’m done sleeping.
43. When my water lilies bloom in the pond
44. When the same Ducks come back to our pond every year… 8 years 😦 Only one this yr)
45. A warm Blanket when your cold
46. A cool pillow when your hot
47. Cranking the air in a hotel room… Remember the Alaska room
48. Finding a heads up penny
49. Finding a Dollar Bill on ground or more
50. Finding money in a pocket
52. Motorized Wheel Chair (Thanks Joe Kelly)
53. My Dad building the contraption to keep my leg up
54. Cooperstown Tournament
55. Thought of going to Cooperstown Tournament AGAIN
56. Buffalo Wings
57. Eating Buffalo Wings where they were invented (DH)
58. Going to Atlanta and Toronto for the Phillies World Series run in 93
59 Phillies World series championship in 2008
60. Going to the parade with Christa and the boys
61. Popcorn at the movies
62. Warm socks
63. Hitting a homerun and knowing it right away.
64. Hitting a pure golf shot
65. Having a Hole In One (1)
66. Playing Golf with my Dad and Brothers (and now son)
67. Duck Trip
70. When you laugh so hard you feel like your going to pee
71. Being at the beach with family
72. trying new things
74. Having lunch with my dad today
75. camp innabah
76. My education
77. My continuing education and growth
78. Christian leaning on me now.
79. Jayne being acknowledged for having4.0
80. Doubling with CA. Gooble gooble
81. Realizing I’m not in control
82. The numerous people that have helped me since I hurt leg.
83. My pit crew
84. Jack Nissley
85. That jm got me to like country music
86. Honeycrisp apples
87. Being at the ballpark
88. The national anthem
89. Hot dogs
90. Finishing marathon with my brothers
93. That im going to make wine with my brother
95. My surgery was a success
96. My children are healty
97. Bacon. Or just the whole pig.
98. Pizza.. Dont think I said but if I did it should be there twice.
I hope many of you do this… even if you dont post here. Its a great exercise. I would have a very difficult time putting it in order.
Thanks to everyone that reads this
Do you remember years ago when everyone had to use AT&T for their long-distance telephone service? That changed when the telecom industry deregulated, which gave customers a choice. This is now true in many states with the deregulation of electricity and natural gas.
Deregulation of electricity means the “Generation” portion of your bill is now open to competition allowing you to choose who supplies your energy. Your local utility will continue to deliver your electricity and to provide service, reliability and billing. The local utility is actually encouraging you to choose a different supplier. Now is the perfect time for you to participate in the huge economic shift that is taking place in energy deregulation. When telecom deregulated it was an $80 billion-a-year industry and many people made fortunes.
The energy market,Electricity and Natural gas is estimated to be over 500 Billion dollars.
That’s why many experts, like Warren Buffett & Bill Gates, say that the deregulation of energy will lead to the greatest transfer of wealth in our lifetimes. The only question is: are you going to participate?
Electricity is a product that your friends, family and co-workers already pay for every month. There is no need to convince them to use it; they already do. You are actually doing the people you know a favor by simply informing them that they have a choice. This is what separates the Stream Energy powered by Ignite, from other opportunities. By simply educating the people you know about the benefits of deregulation, you can save some money and create a meaningful income.
Brought to you by Stream,
Powered by Ignite
It’s hard to ignore the value of Facebook for anyone, especially businesses.
Facebook current activity;
With this being said, businesses have quiet a large group of people that they can market to. Plus, Facebook makes it even easier for you by letting you select the exact demographic of people you want to communicate your message to.
If this is not a good enough reason to have your designer develop your business fan page, there’s the benefit of paying less for advertising. Yes, Facebook’s Pay-Per-Click advertising works just like any other system but there is one difference, that you will pay less per click if your ad is pointing to your Fan Page rather than an outside website.
Then there is also the fact that your brand is getting seen by more people and if you can get them to “Like” your fan page, you instantly have another lead you can market to (without spamming of course).
Many businesses don’t have a budget for another web page, so JMJ Direct is making it easy for businesses and individuals to create their Fan Page. JMJDirect has added FAN Page creation to its basic marketing program including e-mail marketing development, list creation/ growth. We also can implement text messanging, direct mail, and promotional development. Contact us today sales@JMJ-Direct.com
|Program Provides Clients with Effective and Affordable Tools to Build Strong, Lasting Customer Relationships|
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
“Our customers are always looking for effective ways to deepen and strengthen relationships with their customers as an efficient means of growing their businesses,” said John Clauss “The Constant Contact online marketing tools give our clients a valuable addition to our core services. Because of the tools’ ease-of-use and affordability, membership in the Constant Contact partner program provided a great solution to meet our clients’ email marketing needs.”
As a Constant Contact Business Partner, JMJ Direct is able to provide its clients with email marketing, event marketing, and online survey capabilities. With Constant Contact Email Marketing, JMJ Direct’s clients and customers can quickly and easily create professional-looking emails, manage email contact lists, measure email campaign results from clicks to open rates, and review who joined an email list. With Constant Contact Online Survey, JMJ Direct’s clients, customers have an easy-to-use tool to gather feedback that will help them meet customer needs, generate new ideas, and grow their business or organization. With Constant Contact Event Marketing, JMJ Direct’s clients and customers can professionally promote and efficiently manage registrations and RSVPs for their meetings, functions, seminars, and other events. Constant Contact designed these tools specifically to help small businesses and organizations drive increased customer or member participation and strengthen relationships.
“Email marketing, event marketing, and online surveys are proven tools that help small businesses connect with customers and build successful relationships with them,” said Eric Groves, senior vice president, Global Market Development, Constant Contact. “We are pleased that JMJ Direct chose Constant Contact to provide its clients with our online marketing tools, and we look forward to working together to help JMJ Direct be an even bigger factor in its customers’ successes.”
About JMJ Direct
JMJ Direct is a full service marketing company focusing on comprehensive and innovative marketing programs using; direct mail, email marketing, text marketing, direct mail, promotional products, commercial printing. We specialize in realtionship marketing, lead generation, referral, customer acquisition, retention, and employee satisfaction programs.
About Constant Contact, Inc.
With more than 350,000 customers, Constant Contact, Inc. is a leading provider of email marketing, event marketing, and online surveys for small businesses, non-profits, and member associations. Founded in 1995, Constant Contact helps small organizations grow stronger customer relationships by delivering professional, low cost, easy-to-use online tools backed with award-winning support, education and personal coaching. Constant Contact is a publicly traded company (Nasdaq: CTCT) with offices located in Waltham, Mass., Loveland, Colo., and Delray, Fla.
Constant Contact and the Constant Contact Logo are registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All Constant Contact product names and other brand names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
Please direct all press inquiries to: